Thursday, April 17, 2008

Contractor Work is All Done!

Hooray, 3 weeks later and all of the work is done!

My bathtub area is sealed and the fixtures put in. I love having a nook to place things on. I even got to take my first bath!





My closet is also installed - the prune drying trays are so cool as the sliding doors. It is nice to have a personal touch in the room and also a closet that doesn't have an open gap. It was so odd when I bought the place that there was the opening all the way to the wall, but doors not covering the whole area.





On a non-contractor note, I finally sealed my cutting boards and hung them up in the kitchen. Just sealing them brought out the amazing color in the wood.



Now, I just need to figure out paint colors and get a painter for my rooms!

No comments: